New year, New Music!
Happy new year everyone and a blissful start of 2016!
I've been waiting impatiantly to share some new music w you so here we go: on 1st of Febuary (2016) I'm dropping a new EP called 'The Love EP'. It's an ep that goes through the trials and tribulations of love and hopefully connects with your heart. I've been working with some fantastic producers like Sam Champ, Andre Yancey, Troy Broadcite and this is a new sound for me, witch I'm very exited about.
'I like it, and the new sound! Favourite track right now is 'Falling into deep'.' -Gilles Peterson (Brownswood)
'Wow...all the 6 tracks are amaing!' - Chris Philips (Jazz FM)
Ep's tracklist is:
1. You are.... (a stripped back sultry song about loves mysteries feat Stimulus on rap & Dean Mark on electric bass)
2. Falling into deep (the beginning of love and the excitement feat beats by Sam Champ. And don't let the spelling confuse but challange you)
3. Aisha (alt.take) (the one that needs no words. Co-prod w Drew Beats)
4. Mahogany & Burgundy (the anticipation. Beats by Andre Yancey & Eric Espino)
5. Meditation (that freedom you can feel in certain relationships. Beat by Troy Broadcite)
6. Free (when it's time to move on. Beats by Sam Champ)
The EP is coming out 1st of Febuary on both iTunes and Bandcamp and will go on pre-order from Monday 11th January! (Incl first track)
Help me spread the news!
peace & love